Story of Memorial to David Livingstone – 7 Mural Paintings

Continuing our story of how the David Livingstone Centre was formed in the late 1920’s. From an account in the 1940’s transcribed here: “The enthusiastic interest that our scheme now began to excite enabled us to carry through without restriction another of our plans. We were anxious that the wall pictures that were to illustrate […]