Tag: blantyre old parish

1930s High Blantyre Railway Station

Pictured here in the 1930’s is a high quality photograph of a deserted High Blantyre Station. Robert Brownlie shared this with Blantyre Project, along with his note on the photo showing where the railway bridge was, that used to cross Main Street near the entrance of Craigmuir Road. In the background on the far left, […]