Tag: blantyre scouts

1950 Anderson Church Scouts & Guides

A few photographs taken in May 1950, sent in by Blantyre Project reader Muir Wasson. Pictured is a dedication of the colours presented by the 4th Blantyre Scouts and Guides at the Anderson Church on Stonefield Road. Muir is the scout holding the Union Flag and the scoutmaster was Bob MacFarlane. A lot of faces […]