Tag: parish council

Blantyre Parish Council, High Blantyre

  Who can remember this building in Cemetery Road? These were the official offices of Blantyre Parish Council, where many decisions about 20th Century Blantyre were made, voted for or against and recorded. This stone building of one storey opened in Cemetery Road, High Blantyre on 25th April¬†1901. It was detached, made of sandstone with […]