Tag: 227 Glasgow Road

Co-op Emporium, Blantyre

   After being vacant for over 2 decades, the space between Stonefield Tavern and the Co-op tall building was built upon again when the Blantyre Co-operative Society expanded their existing premises to the immediate west.    By 1954, the Co-op had acquired the vacant ground formerly the site of John Coats house and bake-house and […]