Tag: sandy thomson

Advert: A Thomson 1950

Thomsons Newsagents was a former mid 20th Century newsagents shop on the north side of Glasgow Road located on the lower floor of Millar’s buildings, stone tenements. The shop was a newsagent, stationer, tobacconist and confectioner. Situated between John Street and Clark Street, it had address 154 Glasgow Road. Alexander Thomson, more commonly known as Sandy, […]