Tag: andrews chip shop

Johnny Andrews or Allan’s Chipshop

  Johnny Andrew’s chip shop was located in McAlpine’s Buildings at 178 – 180 Glasgow Road. The shop first opened in the 1930’s and was a popular hit with residents in the nearby area. McAlpine’s Buildings were 3 storey tenement type buildings located at the Glasgow Road junction with Alpine Street. The exact location of […]