Photographed in 1878, an incredible 141 years go by Thomas Annan, is the western side of Milheugh House. The falls would just be out the picture to the left. This part of the house was situated on the far side near the river but today is no longer there.
Milheugh House was initially Georgian but also had extensive Victorian additions.
Foundations of parts of Milheugh House and outbuildings can still be found amongst woodland today.