Lovely photo of Livingstone Memorial Church. The reliable series of postcards were issued in the early 1900s. This photo dates from 1904, just a year after the trams opened. However, in 1904, the tramlanes had not been extended in Glasgow Road beyond the bottom of Stonefield Road and hence why they do not appear in the photo.
The church was opened in 1882 and replaced a wooden church at the same location. In 1886 a clock and bell were placed in the spire. The manse dates from 1929.