Tag: mclelland’s land

McLelland’s Land, Springwell

From the book, “Blantyre Glasgow Road – The Real Story” by Paul Veverka (c) 2017 Using the 1898 map below for reference, our very first building on Glasgow Road within Blantyre Parish is the former “McLelland’s Land.” McLellan or McLelland’s Land (depending on various census information) was a small, former plot of land about a […]