Blantyre Project website http://www.blantyreproject.com has been upgraded this week!
I’ve spent some time over the last few days decluttering and attending to much needed maintenance. Several upgrades and enhancements have also been added:
- Hundreds of new, revolving, varying header images.
- Intelligent Contact forms making it easier for you to get in touch.
- Much needed “Submit your photos” File upload feature meaning you can directly upload your photos and information securely, 24/7.
- Content protection enabled. Disabling of text selection and right click/grab photos.
- Broken Links now fixed
- Photos of ‘Places’ now subdivided making it easier to find specific parts of Blantyre.
- Enhancements to the social Community feature allowing you to connect directly with other Blantyre people (you chose) all over the world in real time.
- Professional, uniform branding throughout.
In a nutshell…. a nicer look and feel, protection of content, more user functionality, better navigation and intelligent automation of things I get asked about all the time.