This Gate Lodge is a renovated traditional two bedroomed house, located at the entrance to the Crossbasket Estate on Stoneymeadow Road. Approximately a three minute walk from the Castle, it is perfect for families, or for those looking for a five star experience with the amenities of home.
Bought over in Autumn 2017 and renovated to a luxurious standard, the accommodation comprises:
- Living room with gas fireplace and dining area
- Kitchen with washer/dryer, induction stove, fridge freezer, microwave and kettle.
- Main bedroom with a large king size bed, sauna, steam room and shower. The French doors lead out to a veranda, which is complete with hot tub and views over the gardens and mature woodland.
- Second bedroom with twin beds, which can also be made into a double if this is your preference.
- Family bathroom which is fully equipped with separate shower and bath.
Everything you need to make your stay with Crossbasket a memorable experience.
A full Scottish breakfast is available for you in the Castle. Unfortunately, room service is not available in the Gate Lodge. I’m sure you’ll agree, it is absolutely stunning. At £560 per night however, I think I’ll be saving my pennies for some time yet, before having a chance to stay here!