1950 Anderson Church Scouts & Guides

1950 May 4th Blantyre Scouts 1A few photographs taken in May 1950, sent in by Blantyre Project reader Muir Wasson.

Pictured is a dedication of the colours presented by the 4th Blantyre Scouts and Guides at the Anderson Church on Stonefield Road. Muir is the scout holding the Union Flag and the scoutmaster was Bob MacFarlane. A lot of faces to be named in these photos. Know anybody? Let us know below. Thanks to Muir for the time taken to scan and email them over.

Leave a Reply

Blantyre Project - Official History Archives South Lanarkshire © 2019 Frontier Theme
%d bloggers like this: