Tag: wattie wilson

High Blantyre Baptist Church

This photo from the 1920s is of High Blantyre Baptist Church. Known locally at the time as “The Wee Tin Kirk”, the church sat directly on Main Street, in what is now the carpark of the current Baptist Church (directly across from the derelict Apollo Bar building). The Church was formed in 1896 by Mr. […]